Wednesday 30 October 2013

Getting Back into this project..

me in hospital with a severe case of glandular fever - (the reason my blog is so empty up until this point. Dont worry this will be changing very quickly now im able to sit upright for short periods of time rather than being stuck in bed constantly)

After 5-6 weeks of being in and out of  hospitals, I have gained enough energy now to be able to sit upright for about 10 minutes or so at a time at the computer - as the UNSW student central allowed me an extension - this project for me is now due on December 16 2013 - considering I spent 5-6 weeks in and out of hospital, I didnt get the same amount of time everyone else did and so I feel this will allow me to get back on track and finish what I started.

Last night I began doing some basic modelling changes to the barcelona pavillion - I have made the stairs cut and chopped away to appear as if over time the concrete has collapsed and crumbled. Im far from finished this small section - but I felt it was a good start back all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment