Tuesday 12 November 2013

Model environment Setting 100 years on

http://gamedesignplanet.com/members/free_archive/JPG/Hardening_Lava_02.jpg

This texture will be used for the purposes of this projectile object

debris from the shattered meteor created using the rayfire demo

my meteor like object which shall fall from the sky onto my building
As my map features a volcano, I have opted for a 'Pompeii' Styled environment. I wish to have a piece of volcanic debris fall onto my structure, smashing through sections of it. By adding smoke and fire effects to my meteor like object as it falls from the sky onto my building, I can do the following

Position player within Crysis to walk onto a proximity Trigger
When activated, the proximity trigger will make the meteor like object fall on the right angle onto a section of my building, scattering debris all over.
I can add sound effects within cryengine as well as particle effects for a fireball/blazing trail as well as smoke.

I have it envisioned in my mind..however having

No comments:

Post a Comment