Monday 2 September 2013

Week 6 Progress

This week so far I have worked on re editing the rest of my island.. I have decided to change the way my two characters will appear I think. I was not entirely happy with the detail of my island, and so as you can now see there is much more emphasis on textures. I have lava rocks next to the flowing stream..cliff rocks splitting levels within my environment. I have also edited the sky in order to make it appear more menacing. This allows for a deeper emphasis to be placed upon the glowing lava streams.

To do still:

particle effects for my lava stream (spurting)

possibly ash falling from the sky

H 2 - Figure out a new way to display my two characters within the level

Burnt or scorched Trees and vegetation

Make the Ground shake with tremors from the Volcano  (This can be done with the earthquake effect)

No comments:

Post a Comment